Compositing, as it turns out, does not save time, much in the same way that sales do not save money, comma. It lures me into biting off way more than I can chew with the reasoning that "well, all of these convoluted, overly complicated shots won't take you as long as it would if you were to do them without compositing", just like a sale that promises "well, if you buy way more crap than you need, it won't cost you as much as it would if you bought all this at the normal price."
|Your butt's on fire your butt's on fire your butt's on fire hey|
• A short toon. Not really sure about what yet.
• A 'content transfer' between the Music Video section and the Toons section. I hate the music video tab of the films page. I think the only ones that don't make me cringe in some way are 'Me Not You' and 'The Faster the Treadmill'. I think I'll be re-editing some of the others into BarfQuestion.com exclusive toons, with new music, sound effects, and footage. 'You Don't Want to Leave' is at the top of my redo list as it was tailor made to be unoriginal, cliché, and utterly lacking in the imagination I intended for the piece. If you still want to watch the crappy old versions, they'll remain on YouTube.
• HITTING STUFF AT A BUILDING, DELAYS EVERYWHERE
• Site redesign! Now that Danielle is helping me with Actionscript, I'd like to make the site into something more unique and less of a blatant homestarrunner.com rip off.
• Ending this comic drought. I've had serious issues getting back to work on the comic ever since I began ignoring its pleas for attention in order to get 'Empire' done faster.
After these things are out the door, I'll get into 'SuperVillain 6', which already is promising to completely dwarf 'Empire of Sock' in complexity. Also I really need to get around to making SpermRider 3: Spermouroboros.
If you missed it, Sulek's new album "Unbound at Last" is out! It features "The Runaway", which is the song played during the first time travel sequence in 'Valentine's Day 2012'.
Check out their website for more information on purchasing a copy.